Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL has brought out a new notification which is Assistant Review Officer ARO for UPPCL. Who is interested in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL and wants to apply, then he can fill the form From 9 sept 2020 till September 29 . Total 16 posts have been released inside it which is for Assistant Review Officer ARO for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL. It can be applied by both male and female.
DATES FOR APPLICATION.
|OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATION||09.09.2020|
|LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION||29.09.2020|
|LAST DATE FOR FEE PAYMENT||29.09.2020|
|APPLICATION FEES||GENERAL/OBC Rs 1000/-|
|DATE OF EXAMS||October 2020|
|DATE OF ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD||October 2020|
|NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP||Indian Citizen|
|MINIMUM AGE||21 YEARS |
(AS ON 01.07.2020)
|MAXIMUM AGE||40 YEARS |
(AS ON 01.07.2020)
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognised University|
Computer Hindi Typing : 30 WPM
|Pay Level 6||36800/-|
|Sr No.||UNITS (Divisions/Workshops)||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|1||Assistant Review Officer ARO||03||06||01||06||0||16|
(A) MODE OF SELECTION
Essential Qualifications: (a) Graduation from a recognized university. (B) Speed of minimum 30 words per minute in Hindi typing on computer is mandatory. Selection Process: (a) Written and Typewriting Examination: The question paper of written examination (CBT) will be of two parts. The question paper will be in two languages, Hindi and English.
(A) Written and typing test: The question paper for written examination (CBT) will be of two parts. The question paper will be in two languages, Hindi and English.
First part: – (In this part there will be a question paper related to “0” level computer knowledge of NIELIT, in which there will be 50 objective type questions and each question will be of 01 mark. That means the test will be of 50 marks. Each wrong For the answer, negative 1/4 marks will be awarded, ie, 1/4 marks will be deducted.
(2) It will be mandatory to get at least 20 marks in this examination of the first part of computer knowledge, otherwise in the event of the relevant candidate qualifying Do not believe that the second part of his written examination will not be evaluated.
(3) The marks obtained in this first part of computer knowledge will not be added to determine the superiority.
Second part: – In this part there will be objective type question paper related to the following syllabus, whose maximum marks are marked opposite. Each question will be of 01 mark and negative 1/4 marks will be awarded for each wrong answer, ie 1/4 marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Third Part-On the basis of merit of marks obtained in the written examination of the second part above, the number of candidates to be invited for the Hindi typing test will be determined by the Electrical Service Commission. The restriction will be that the number of candidates to be invited in any circumstance will not be less than three times relative to the vacancies. For typing, candidates will have to participate in the 05-minute examination on the computer, based on which the typing speed will be determined.
• Hindi typing test will be taken in Kruti Dev 010 or 016 font. For selection, it will be mandatory to get a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi typing, ie candidates who do not achieve this speed as prescribed for Hindi typing will be out of the selection process.
Special: – (1) According to the above restrictions, the process of selection will be completed by making the final merit list of the candidates on the basis of 200 marks prescribed for the second part written examination under the prescribed restrictions and qualifications.
(2) In the event of getting the same marks as 2 or more candidates in the 200 marks examination prescribed above, the name of that candidate will be higher in the seniority list, which will be more advanced.
(3) The Chairman, Electrical Service Commission will have the right to take decisions regarding other such points related to the examination process which are not mentioned in the Regulations. It is mandatory to appear for the ATA (typing) examination on the scheduled date and time, otherwise in the event of selection , the candidate’s candidature will be canceled and no other opportunity will be given.